Saturday 19 November 2011

CHNC challenge 47: music

What a wonderful range of Christmas cards for last week's challenge, some gorgeous 'candle' cards from those who took the theme literally and some other wonderful entries that used the 'whatever lights your candle' theme in the wider sense - they were all fantastic - thank you for sharing.

We are, of course, getting close to Christmas now - how come it creeps up on us so quickly in the end? I really must get more organised because, apart from making cards throughout the year, I've hardly done anything else towards Christmas preparations - and I probably still need to make a lot of cards for us to use because I've still got one more opportunity to sell next Saturday.

Challenge 47

So here we are at challenge 47 and for this I'm asking you to include music in some way on your card - you can interpret this however you wish - anything that has a musical connection, so, for instance, a group of carol singers would be fine. I'm sure that you can come up with several ideas for this - I look forward to seeing them.

This is my card - you can read more about it and see the challenges I've entered on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here.


As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to make a card with a musical theme - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 25 November. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 26 November.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great challenge, love the DT card it's beautiful. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT card loving this challenge since I found it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a lovely Challenge and thanks too for showing us such inspiring DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments