Saturday 14 May 2011

CHNC challenge 20: don't get stressed about distressing!

What a week it's been in blogland with Blogger having major issues and some posts having disappeared and still not come back yet. I hope that all of you who wanted to join in the previous challenge were able to upload your entry.

I want to thank all those who entered last week's challenge - it was great to see all the your responses to the photo inspiration. And, of course, it was a prize week, so I entered the numbers into random.org and the randomly chosen winner of the Christmas stamps is:


Number 5: Colleen

This was Colleen's lovely card:


Please email me with your name and full address and I'll get the stamps into the post.

Challenge 20

So, on with challenge 20, which is all about distressing - this could be inked/sponged edges, torn paper, sanded embossing ... anything that counts as distressing - I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

This is my card - I distressed with ink and also a torn edge - details are on my regular crafting blog 'My Crafty Outlook' here.


As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to distress - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 20 May. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 21 May.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards ladies, sorry but I have run out of time to take part this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've just made it once again Hazel. Loved the challenge and enjoyed the distressing. I'm rushing to get things done before going off for the weekend and will see the new challenge when I return to the craft space. Hope your weekend is a good one. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments