Saturday 21 May 2011

CHNC challenge 21: let's see some scallops

Can you believe how quickly the weeks are going - here we are commencing challenge 21!

But first, I want to thank all of you who entered your cards for the previous challenge - there were some lovely forms of distressing and I'm sure you didn't actually get stressed about it! It's good to see that 'regulars' are building up quite a supply of Christmas cards - and it's also good to still see new people joining in.

So, for challenge 21 I would like to see some scallops - in any shape or form, as long as you have a scalloped edge to something on your card, then that's OK.

This is my card (details are on my regular crafting blog 'My crafty outlook' here):

As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to use something scalloped - apart from that, anything goes.

We will be away for a few days next week (celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on Wednesday), so I might not be able to comment on your entries as soon as I would like - it will depend on internet access.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 27 May. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 28 May.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Wedding Anniversary for Wednesday. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful anniversary get a way!!!!! :)

    hope to have time to play this week as i am now 2 behind :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great card Hazel and another fabby challenge too! thanks hugs SamanthaABC Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you belated Wedding Anniversery wishes. I hope your having a lovely time away.
    Love the card Hazel .. As ever ...just perfect :-)
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments