Saturday 17 December 2011

CHNC challenge 51: anything goes for Christmas

Just over a week to go till Christmas Day, so I'm guessing that most of you have got all your cards made and posted? Well, I confess that, as I write this on Friday evening, I still have about half a dozen cards to make and get in the post tomorrow, which is the last day for second class post in the UK. And I still need to make a card for John (always gets left till last).

Once again, I've had a fun time this past week looking at all the wonderful entries for my 'traditional Christmas' challenge.

Now it's time for

Challenge 51

So I think that this week's challenge can only be 'anything goes', to give you the opportunity to show any of those last-minute cards that you are still making. Or perhaps you've made some recently, but not had time to blog and show them - now's the time to do so.


I've actually made a lot of cards in the last couple of weeks - I took photos of most of them, but haven't had time to blog them. I made two black and gold cards a few days ago and managed to get photos taken outside, but had to take them at strange angles because of the reflection on the gold mirror card.



And I made these yesterday:



You can read more about these cards on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here.

So now it's your turn to show me any Christmas cards that you've made and not yet blogged.


As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week  anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 23 December. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 24 December.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.

6 comments:

  1. stunning so very classy
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the golden christmastree on your card, it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping that I can be better prepared for Christmas next year by following your challenges in 2012!
    Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hazel - your card is so gorgeous and elegant - a real stunner!!

    Thanks for a fun and easy challenge - I love 'Anything Goes' because I get to see so many different creations by the entrants. Just linked my card up to #97 - thanks for looking :-)

    And thanks Hazel for running this weekly challenge - I have really enjoyed it. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones and all the very best for 2012!

    {{hugs}} Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant cards Hazel.

    I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Thanks for all the fab challenges this year.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments