Saturday 15 October 2011

CHNC challenge 42: baubles or anything hanging

Time for another Christmas card challenge - we're getting nearer to the festive season so it's time to get a bit more serious with making those Christmas cards. Thanks to everyone who joined in last week's challenge - not quite such a popular one, but I saw some lovely home-based cards.
Challenge 42

This week I would like you to make a card that includes at least one bauble or something that hangs.

I've made two cards featuring baubles - you can see details of the supplies I've used and the challenges I've entered on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here.


Just adding another card - you can read about it here and see the other challenges I've entered with it:

As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to include at least one bauble or something that hangs - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 21 October. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 22 October.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.




8 comments:

  1. Great cards by DT!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo i brought a bauble die yesterday so i really should have a go at this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, bet you're wondering what's hit me ... only Wednesday and submitting my bauble offering already :) Have been admiring the cards you've been making recently - they are gorgeous, especially the gold bauble one. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Hazel, I've made a hanging project rather than use a bauble on it so delete my entry if it doesn't count
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, I'm having a problem with my home PC so am having to use my PC at work but the inlink doesn't show (limited access from here problem not your end). Could I please ask for my entry to be added, the link is...

    http://misteejay.blogspot.com/2011/10/baubles.html

    Many thanks
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments