Saturday 9 July 2011

CHNC challenge 28: spots before your eyes!

Before I tell you about today's new challenge, I want to thank everyone for their fab entries for last week's challenge. I know that pink or purple are favourites with quite a few of you, but I know there are others who rarely use those colours on Christmas cards - it was lovely to see all the variations. And there were yet more new crafters joining us. It makes sense to get cracking with the Christmas cards before we get to panic mode!

There was a prize for one lucky participant from last week. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner and random.org has picked:
Number 7 : Ciska

This was her lovely card:


Please email me with your name and full address and I'll get your prize into the post.

Challenge 28

This week I would like you to include spots or dots on your card. Here is my card. You can read more about this and see the challenges that I've linked for on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here.

I'm adding another card (you can see details about it here):

As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to use some spots or dots somewhere on your card - apart from that, anything goes. As you can see, I didn't have that many spots or dots on my card, but they are there - I didn't go completely dotty! It's up to you how many your include.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 15 July. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 16 July.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




8 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, sorry I didn't make it into last week's challenge - the craft space has been having a major overhaul and I just couldn't get to my crafty stuff! Hopefully, things will get back to normal this week because I love spots & dots :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, c'est ma première participation, merci pour vos magnifiques créations pleine d'inspiration, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, c'est ma première participation, merci pour vos magnifiques créations pleine d'inspiration, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, c'est ma première participation, merci pour vos magnifiques créations pleine d'inspiration, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge - thanks for your inspirations!
    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT cards x

    I am playing along this week. It's a Christmas card BUT is dotty or spotty Lol

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the theme Hazel. I really like your winter tree card. I love the combination of silver and blue.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, made it with about 15 minutes to spare and I've given you spots galore :) This was a fun challenge so thanks. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments