Saturday 18 June 2011

CHNC challenge 25: Christmas wings

Another week has rolled by and it's time for CHNC challenge 25: 'Christmas wings', but before I get to that I want to thank everyone who entered last week's challenge - it was great to see so many variations of using buttons on your cards.

So for challenge 25 I'd like to see some Christmas wings - in other words, I'd like you to include an angel or a fairy on your card.

This is the card I've made using a very simple angel stamp by Anita, coloured with copics. You can read further details on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here and see the sketch I used and the challenges I linked to.

As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to include an angel or a fairy on your card - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 24 June. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 25 June - which will be exactly six months from last Christmas and six months to next Christmas - so it really is time to think about starting to make those cards if you haven't done so yet.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




6 comments:

  1. thank you for your lovely comment, following as love Xmas challenges and love the colours on this gorgeous creation
    I have candy if your interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Hazel, love it's opulence. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me to go with an angel also. Thanks for all your hard work to give us a fun place to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your angel and colourway used. I especially like the sheet music you have used.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, I'm back and to make up for being MIA I've made two cards for you this week. Now, I wonder what you will come up with tomorrow :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card, Hazel, is gorgeous. It's so clean lined and elegant. I know I don't get to participate as often, I'd like to catch up on a couple of the previous challenges - but do come over to see your creations! This is splendid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments